LONG-TERM HYIP | MEDIUM-TERM HYIP | SHORT-TERM HYIP | HOURLY-TERM HYIP | NOT PAYING | CLOSED | ADD HYIP | INVEST GUIDE

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
 

Register | Forgot Password


Text/Mini Ads

New Hyips and Updates:

Newsletter and Reviews:

Articles:

New Listings:   

Total Earnings:

Latest Votes:

Payment Systems:
List PM_Verified programs
List PerfectMoney programs
EP List EP_Verified programs
EP List EgoPay programs
STP List STP_Verified programs
List SolidTrustPay programs
List PexPay programs
List OkPay programs
List Payeer programs
List QIWI programs
List HD-Money programs
List BankTransfer programs
List BitCoin programs
List WebMoney programs
List Pecunix programs
List C-Gold programs
List Payza programs
List PayPal programs
List WesternUnion programs
List Visa programs
List Mastercard programs

Our Social:

Our Statistic:

Our Logo:

Non-Rotating Normal Banners

Program Details


Thumbnail


Add to Myhyips
Report SCAM
PM_VerifiedEgoPayBitCoinBankTransferVisasslddoscustomunique
Their Description:
"Gepard Alliance" LTD was founded on December 2012 in St. Petersburg, with 3 professional traders on the Forex market. The company specializes in asset management and investors in the Forex market. The Company diversify investment package every investor between traders, that allows to hedge risks on the Forex market and, consequently, improve marginality of income. For the current work, we use 70% of the assets of all investment packages and the remaining 30% serve as insurance in case of force majeure and subsidence, which can not be insured.


Started: Mar 14th, 2014 Lifetime: 1199 days
Added: May 28th, 2014 Monitored: 1124 days
Withdrawal: 6 hours Rating: 3 Votes - Average 30.0
Min. Deposit: $10.00Max. Deposit: $50,000.00
Principal: Returned Compounding: Available (5-100%)
Rate: 11-35-70%Period: 22-62-93 Days
Our Investment: $150.00 Referral: 3%
Total Withdrawal: $79.50
Last Payment: Oct-16,2014
Payout Ratio: 53%
Contact Info: Support EmailContact us TG   MMG   DTM   MMGP   
Our Review about: Gepard Alliance

Investment Info:
Accumulative: $10-$600 11% Profit per month. You can withdrawal after 22 calendar days
Work: $601-$5,000 35% after 62 Days. Penalty on preschedule withdraw of 35%
Profit: $5,001-$50,000 70% Profit after 93 Days. Penalty on preschedule withdraw of 45%

Website Info:
Dedicated Server (Cloudflare, Inc) - SSL (GlobalSign) - Script (Custom)
DDoS Protection (Cloudflare, Inc) - IP Address: (108.162.205.223) - IP Location: (United States West Mclean Cloudflare Inc. )

Oct. 12, 2014. Problem. Missed payments


 
Join Our Mail List:
E-mail:
Subscribe
Unsubscribe

Search Programs: